Tcheu the caffolées, remove calves, cows, pigs and women. Say good in itself, it is phenomenal with a big F. We go no further into history with this eleventh Swiss Cup I gave to myself to Walser, finally, those of Lower Oberwallisser because frankly, apart from criticizing us and rake the state subsidies are good for nothing this team.
I know if the use of ordio is permitted after such mâchurées but still need me to tell you a little of our marathon night across the street canis Trade Zion. Besides, I gotta confess that Chuis franc after the wax as it was typed in all night like a white doillon Fullierains thirsty. Besides, I doubt not that half of Valais is ¼ Henniez for the rest of the day to do penance ...
Good but crazy this game as I say not, we would say at the Nou Camp if they had not put that plastic green carpet instead of real grass. Admittedly, our entry into the field was as exciting a game of petanque without jack commentary by Roger Felix. First, we sent a Fermino sheared within 16 meters for well prove to us that it is agile as a dancer at the Bolshoi who'd have put Tricouni size 48 feet. Then, the festival continued with a ridiculous head of self-goal Alioui who managed to prove myself on this one he had one .... Head.
I know if the use of ordio is permitted after such mâchurées but still need me to tell you a little of our marathon night across the street canis Trade Zion. Besides, I gotta confess that Chuis franc after the wax as it was typed in all night like a white doillon Fullierains thirsty. Besides, I doubt not that half of Valais is ¼ Henniez for the rest of the day to do penance ...
Good but crazy this game as I say not, we would say at the Nou Camp if they had not put that plastic green carpet instead of real grass. Admittedly, our entry into the field was as exciting a game of petanque without jack commentary by Roger Felix. First, we sent a Fermino sheared within 16 meters for well prove to us that it is agile as a dancer at the Bolshoi who'd have put Tricouni size 48 feet. Then, the festival continued with a ridiculous head of self-goal Alioui who managed to prove myself on this one he had one .... Head.
Two-zero, these uneducated Bernese found nothing better than to turn us bawling like bears in heat: 'But where are these Falaisans? " But these guys are Dordoni or because they had looked closer, they would have seen Walser that were either on the bench or in the stands. And then if they want to take over provocative, they buy 'My Memoirs' soon as you got to see, as Circhetta had nabbed the Flopette after that I should have 'teased' a protest, it has not moved an ear the whole game.
J'te say as I think, but my response to the half that made the difference for sure. I simply said to the little girls he had never procrastinate around the bush because it is those who leave Combat knife between the teeth are the best butchers, if you know what I mean. We saw the result of direct right away. Bizarre but whatever we plant Sarni this second good crowd but we must recognize that this is the best defender of all time Valais apart Alain Balet, but only just. Then two minutes from time, our favorite lambric Afonso proved that I had my nose in late winter recruitment by making us a slalom at Gaspoz in Bern as a defense a mobile semi-trailer Friderici.
Well we still will not erect a statue up on the plant because the plant goal because you that I am for ages on this blog, you know very well that this victory, it owes to one person: modest and omnipotent at a time, but especially at times dictator without rival, the Good Djieu ECON!
Well we still will not erect a statue up on the plant because the plant goal because you that I am for ages on this blog, you know very well that this victory, it owes to one person: modest and omnipotent at a time, but especially at times dictator without rival, the Good Djieu ECON!
0 comments:
Post a Comment