Bordine LEASE! I hope you saw how these weeks? And to think that all these bourbines League anti-Zion-bottom Muri thought I would take in the ass on the line. Well, finally they have seen how whacked it into the hut-warming it in the Old Country. You know me, it's not my style I ouit before the first micro lying around and out of banalities as useless as a check signed by Marc Roger. Let me just tell you here that in fact I was sure it clicks franc would eventually happen in my interim team. Moreover, the success of recent weeks confirms that the old saying by Savièse 'The rain fills the attic of April'. Well, we can not say more so because otherwise it would be wrong because a bit like Fournier who struts with a stuffed wolf on his desk, me hand, I walk with the Swiss Cup in the seat of the Porsche with a nice ticket for the Euro League-foo stuff stuck on it. Well, I still hope that with this latest invention of this scoundrel Platoche will prevent our annual pilgrimage to Ried because y'en is tired of going to exhibit my femelettes bumpkins of Tyrolese piled on banks flat wrong.
Dunno if you got busted the last survey of Pravda Valais but after our win in Cup, FC Sion became the darling of all Romands, well, except of course those who have a close relative camera, or worse, a journalist friend at the Sports Service of the TSR. Since this survey was built on a method as robust as that of the expense of British MPs, I can say without false modesty as the flagship sport romand is my FC Sion to me. Well, you tell me when you got as adversaries, the overrated LHC, the drunken gadabout the Patrouille des Glaciers and even worse, the Swiss Fribourg Olympic midgets, you're sure to win right c'tte comp. You
see we had so much wind in the rump in May we finally easily saved our skin on, especially against the weaklings of Xamax. Well you could argue that if not beat a team coached by a guy with no paper and the former Nati converted in the systematic sinking of all clubs which are touched, there remained for us to hide us from on high in the Rawyl tunnel. Here, it lacks more than a dreamer Bernasconi brings us back to full frocard billion as athletic director and it could be a remake of the Servette missed landing in the sub-Swiss football leagues.
Well, let's not cow because I'm very happy for once saw I could keep a coach longer than six weeks. It demonstrates that with age I am learning to be patient and listen to the woman from time to time. One that should take a leaf is the revamped snout to Gigi Oeri. I object in addition to having transferred without the laugh once Christian Gross, you know, the boy Cenovis of Novartis party. Ask him to pack his bags after he has fulfilled its closets valium Swiss Champion titles, the ambulance is a little shit who says anything to charity bazaar.
Well, it's summer soon and girls are on holiday ... we wonder why especially Ricardo Sabordio has too winnowed the field in recent months. As for me, not so much because balcono the summer menu is transfer market, Zurich court and sauerkraut with top-Pascal Chemin-Dessus. Too bad because what was already more Urfer Corporal us back crayfish, here you there no one fell in the basket of crabs tended by Blatter, the chief prosecutor of the band Picsous FIFA. But as
not do it for me! I always had the cunning hand through the maze of justice and from an old shark business like me, You can trust me to step out behind as Big John.
0 comments:
Post a Comment