Yep, too good! No, but I hope you got flashed like me and 12,000 valescos angry at this spectacle of warring great! I have often complained that my little girls zeh we administered to turn rigot, but when I see performances like that, I am reconciled to the elite level! In addition to using coverage of the TSR much more perfect than the zone outputs to Bezina, I must admit that the new Hugh Hefner's Sports Service has really recovered well in both hands and boots Portoles Viola. Frankly, these two broads are on the Grand Tour that the high-to-ass is the Scouts Salvan: at first it is always a good laugh, but it always ends in tears!
Not for once you admit the world of sports in Valais has screwed up in his eyes the whole Romandie, because throughout the game, it whirled from across the field. While the lawn was not perfect as far at half démottée but what do you want to masturbate, Winter has been rough right on the left bank of the Rhone our national well for us. Fortunately, the atmosphere made up for those glitches caused by charlots dealing with land in the municipality.
Anyway, it's not down in their PTT arena full of retired postal workers Bernese sipping tea with pine needles Adelboden they arrive at the third quarter of our moods. Well have to say that all our supporters remained pedzer for 3 hours around the 'holy water' from the corner to remember the great matches of the past, so I'll let you imagine the cargo tires that these fellows were carrying. In short, a fantastic atmosphere to cheer our wrestlers who engaged in duels as a spicy Mexican fart after a good bowl of Faillot.
In any case, you can say that their preparation was tip-top best to keep pace with their opponents endjiablé they suffered. In fact, they received more beatings and more they struggled, even if it means biting the dust at their opponent. In any case, to see them go ahead and head first like when Lambiel Botson part in his spins, it really was something else that benefits from cul-shot that I used to endure each Whirlwind week.
In addition, as usual I followed the match near the ground so as not to miss a chep event and put the pub in the village when the beaters arbitrators messing too much. Well, I must confess that it ended a little weird because despite the great party, a bunch of bloated faces of peasants to drop Veysonne has found nothing better than to whistle the President to surrender Cup. And respect ... hell!
short, I had a great afternoon at the Cantonal Final Battles Queens and more, even the wife wanted more off the Bar scraper heels despite his well-inked needles in Beuze well fresh.
You must excuse me for not having you ramble much about our last two defeats, but frankly, I am out with my band pandemonium dingdongs. I can tell you that FC Sion, I smell the tree, the bark beetle and the entire St. Frusquain. Because I'm tired of putting S defeat is decided, I will train a team of queens next year. With any luck I will do well to sell this concept in low oil drinkers. Imagine a bit of fighting camels at the foot of the Matterhorn to false after Abhi under the banners Decartes Furniture Saxon.
Not for once you admit the world of sports in Valais has screwed up in his eyes the whole Romandie, because throughout the game, it whirled from across the field. While the lawn was not perfect as far at half démottée but what do you want to masturbate, Winter has been rough right on the left bank of the Rhone our national well for us. Fortunately, the atmosphere made up for those glitches caused by charlots dealing with land in the municipality.
Anyway, it's not down in their PTT arena full of retired postal workers Bernese sipping tea with pine needles Adelboden they arrive at the third quarter of our moods. Well have to say that all our supporters remained pedzer for 3 hours around the 'holy water' from the corner to remember the great matches of the past, so I'll let you imagine the cargo tires that these fellows were carrying. In short, a fantastic atmosphere to cheer our wrestlers who engaged in duels as a spicy Mexican fart after a good bowl of Faillot.
In any case, you can say that their preparation was tip-top best to keep pace with their opponents endjiablé they suffered. In fact, they received more beatings and more they struggled, even if it means biting the dust at their opponent. In any case, to see them go ahead and head first like when Lambiel Botson part in his spins, it really was something else that benefits from cul-shot that I used to endure each Whirlwind week.
In addition, as usual I followed the match near the ground so as not to miss a chep event and put the pub in the village when the beaters arbitrators messing too much. Well, I must confess that it ended a little weird because despite the great party, a bunch of bloated faces of peasants to drop Veysonne has found nothing better than to whistle the President to surrender Cup. And respect ... hell!
short, I had a great afternoon at the Cantonal Final Battles Queens and more, even the wife wanted more off the Bar scraper heels despite his well-inked needles in Beuze well fresh.
You must excuse me for not having you ramble much about our last two defeats, but frankly, I am out with my band pandemonium dingdongs. I can tell you that FC Sion, I smell the tree, the bark beetle and the entire St. Frusquain. Because I'm tired of putting S defeat is decided, I will train a team of queens next year. With any luck I will do well to sell this concept in low oil drinkers. Imagine a bit of fighting camels at the foot of the Matterhorn to false after Abhi under the banners Decartes Furniture Saxon.
Really, I have so many good ideas that I wonder what would Valais without me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment