Friday, May 8, 2009

Mini Vhs Tape Adapter

Colargol and Ovo .... and it restarts

Ouèkée but tip top wonderful! With this in-scraped bottom in Basel, I hope you enjoyed the moral resources of my girls. So, I must confess that as a premium game, I promised them an episode of Colargol and a cup of Ovo on the bus back down in the Old Country. No, just kidding there! I had just told them that if the result is clean, we would not be typing an aperitif post-game species in their booths set up behind the toilet changing rooms, in addition to having to listen to this old socket Gigi stones speak with a clique of bankers without-the-money.

For once, I would not go by halves to beat around the bush and I must praise our two replacements, Alberto and Domingo. You see, these phonies are as 'good' Dole Charrat: just need the temperature rises so that the least right away it brings out their character and it becomes a bit to drink. If after such acclaim, I can not peddle the two luminaries at Servette, I think I'll just contact the landfill for soccer players missed what romand FC Yverdon. Between us, if tapolet Cornu focused more on his transfer, it would prevent him from telling nonsense on the 'pub' that his club is in the town of Yverdon. Not suicidal, but he laughs? I in exchange for free advertising, I would offer her even the rind of the plate of bacon that I won the lottery of the Marching Band Sembrancher!

No, let's say we did a very good game in Basel, for once already that Buehler was almost passable and that the pharaoh was said before Dredge to be the Kop, it was perhaps to show he could soil the bottom of the workouts and hide traces of Rexona under his armpits. And worse, I have to tell you frankly live right there, Tholot did a good job and I must confess that I have hands as much confidence in him than in my decisions as president and coach, architect. After that, just not tell that I am not support of my coaches. Too bad we only Momo pulls on the wrong side of the pole to the 97th: hey, this episode reminds me of Crans-Montana where our national Gaspoz had 'just' Rupé the last door of the giant. You remember you?

So I explain not so much that I pushed youtzées next to Gigi when equalized, it had already stirred a little Pug in rute when his bouzeux had opened the scoring. I do not want to be a big rossaillon here, but in addition to the stink pot to one hundred meters, the Gigi is reblètzée any of the figure to the point that along, Ribery appear to you almost like the little brother of Brad Pitt.

You tell me we do not have anything bomber straps because it is new under the bar and it was wrong not care for a club of our size. But you know me, hay catastrophism because as the saying goes Alberto: 'the fog of the fall is not afraid to harvester' . Must say that is not helped by the Swiss-German clubs which give points to not drop from Lucerne No. .... but what is the tower that would support the envy of a sheep's PDC Valais ? Imagine that I am asked to give me points at Servette or LS, guess just what I'd say ?....... 'You want how many plates per cent? "

0 comments:

Post a Comment