NY, do not you think as this epic, I went to after Abhi! At first I thought it was in Turkey this village, but luckily Rene who knows his geography as well as an aperitif me proud as a Freysinger said that corn was far from it-by Arabia, and according to him, I should not start with m'acoquiner Yalatolahs in sandals. It's not really all that suited me because since I had rented a two-seater Piper at Bagnoud Air Glaciers, I could certainly not do it in one go and honestly, calling at Jakarta, I 'm serious pain in the neck. According
friend Rene, they have so much dough there that when you go ask a keel, do you believe in safes at the UBS ... well before these tablards bankers think they're in Saxon casino and lose everything on the green carpet. Speaking of stuff that schlingue, I took my débarcation over there to meet our Herr Rexona and set 'way CC' the last little details of cancellation of his contract. In other words, 'You m'dois nothing j'te have less than nothing, touch and we pogne Zouhe the canis! I wonder what he went over there masturbate in a league filled with old glories as you believe you at dinner the third age savièsans patois. Well certainly it leads finally to his level but I am not sure that's a good idea to expose our former Rexona boy at such temperatures. In any case, I would not sniff his socks at 8 in the evening!
friend Rene, they have so much dough there that when you go ask a keel, do you believe in safes at the UBS ... well before these tablards bankers think they're in Saxon casino and lose everything on the green carpet. Speaking of stuff that schlingue, I took my débarcation over there to meet our Herr Rexona and set 'way CC' the last little details of cancellation of his contract. In other words, 'You m'dois nothing j'te have less than nothing, touch and we pogne Zouhe the canis! I wonder what he went over there masturbate in a league filled with old glories as you believe you at dinner the third age savièsans patois. Well certainly it leads finally to his level but I am not sure that's a good idea to expose our former Rexona boy at such temperatures. In any case, I would not sniff his socks at 8 in the evening!
One thing that struck me at the end of visiting these Abhistes is qu'ya not a chick in the pub. I want to be a macho old Evolène here but the advantage they have in this country is that they were able to put the woman where she is the most effective, so behind the furnace. In addition, it seems they have only one right, the right to remain silent and that it is not the question that they withdrew. Too good that!
Well you know how it feels good to get out of the mountains because the girls me again 'annoyed' by doing a remake of the 'Great Disappointment' to-bottom in Aargau. As usual, their position on set plays was as strategic as that of a wolf in the sight of Flobert Jean-René Fournier, you know, the voice of God on high Econe the State of Valais.
You know me, I throw the stone easily Would there but not enough in the Rhone pebbles to polish this boffiot of Sarni. No, but he managed to knock out a ball for a corner when not qu'y'avait Aarau 20 meters around. Bottom line, 1-0 on our umpteenth foul is. Want to make him cheuleu to suicidal, I would have to transfer in the low-Servette and we could perhaps send a duo-pack promotion with Virgil. Not but what capion suicidal because his sense of purpose worthy of a bomb Landsturm drunk behind a barrel above the Simplon, we're not out of the woods.
Besides, After the match, I did not put gloves to do in the lace, I initially sent the chicks jogging for 20 terminals. You ought to see them go out of breath running after the bus between the gadout Brugliefeld and the next highway exit. I hope it made them at the feet of this band canaillous because I can not even count on Bertine or other officer of PTT for praise. They are barely able to leave them citing their mental fatigue and a need to make the big empty.
I'll give me excuses like the coconut. By dint of a vacuum in their pods, when my little girls will give us some head butts on the ground, it will chime in as dry down in the Vatican ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment