Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fotografias De Mulheres Nuas

see here!


To celebrate the publication of my fiftieth post, I was contacted by one of these clowns Sports Service of the TSR to do something in short reportage. This branlo told me it would take me to the world stage and loot in the crates, then Zouhe, I have not hesitated too. Good read this stuff and tell me how'd you like by placing a message at the bottom of the post.
Here is Zion, you have the Tower down in Geneva

Pierre-Alain Dupuis: Monday morning I park my Skoda in front of the door Octodurus, DC den ist. I redo the hair in the mirror and think back to the good advice that had given my new chief Massimo Lorenzi I loved that. Coming from someone who has interviewed more world leaders, Oskar Freysinger Pascal Couchepin Christophe Darbellay or another, it was advice not to ignore. Advice in hand, nothing could happen to a professional career for 20 years like me ... for proof

Hello Mr. Constantine, I was named the Golden Pigeon 2008 by rednecks site, you have advice for me not to think about it? It wears me moral ...
Christian Constantine: Yeah hello Jean-Francois! Bordine, you're not broke the cocoon for your first question to niouf, I already have not got to shake this morning.

Uh, is not Jean-François, but Pierre-Alain ... A
SCU j't'avais not recognized ... Must say I never watch sports on TV, it's as boring a game theory of Barberis downhill Goron! And then just not me ratiboiser because of your name because you, you're not fucking recognize the jerseys of the team to Gigi down in Barcelona, you know the pier replastered and discolored face.

Good but still, what do I do with this hair scratch?
Listen, a little way up to accept their Pigeonnau d'Or because it's nothing too serious, and that way you'll have your picture in The Vitamin Orangeade not. You know, my diary ... And then stop to catch the kiwi because you come to tell me that you won many awards in your career at TSR. Moreover, it should be an honor for you this price because you got to beat Grivel pulls the bean.

Talk sport ... Anything is possible in football, so what are your dreams for this season?
expressions such, it should not be you because you're not as taguenet that that, or? The dream is for dreamers, I'm a great builder of buildings, stadium, team football and then as well .... and you will readily admit, I'm good. I rêvatse although sometimes my broads of players manage to make three consecutive passes before shipping to the bottom but the clock is always brutal. For me, the dream is not to return the Cup to the plant but the plant in Martigny and dance with Rene on the bar of the gutter. It will seal in many corners of the nobs in Zion that make m'enquiquiner life.

When will you turn your telephone duo on the bench?
is already done in theory, but I need their paperwork to satisfy the Father Blatter, FIFA's Uncle Scrooge, then I pretend with these two briefcases, I already had to spend two hours to explain how to decipher my Zermatten texting. The really a stream of air between the ears suicidal.

Roland Columbine and Grand Rene could give you advice, no? They have experience in crisis situations ...
No, but you think that it makes the team? Rene is responsible for organizing midstream because he knows a lot about the "coup du milieu". As for Roland, it is rather the logistics and location of hotels, wineries and cellar bar which he is responsible. You know since he was bricked over his hump in Val d'Isere, he staked fastoche all stairways too required. It would not leave the girls to botzon down from below from below that already has the full pognes to treat mentally. What

(s) surprise (s) we get ready for the centenary of the club? Good
I do not want to walk before you can run because you'll still accuse me of selling the drill until you have drawn but for the centenary, there will be strong. I intend to offer to fans: one, our new stadium, two, a qualification for the Champions League and three wine drinking in the canteen because the Piquette Giroud me to dismantle the intestines. With that, I will bring a big international star of Sion.

Oh, you want to disembark or Messi Beckham to vibrate the stage? Moo
not, Yann Lambiel course. " What you're Niouc times, you really understand that business Pouic you.

Finally, you found a place for your stadium? Yeah
ben good between us, fuck to Ecône was as cunning as to engage the philosopher Roessli and this moth Jacobacci at the time. It's been six months that I have to type their Mass in Latin and I understand their gibberish slab and the more they end up never on time for cocktails. Well I'd like to put this point in the plain but Chamoson protected area because of tadpoles and robin at the con. Well I could ask the cowboy Veysonne to deal with environmentalists in their own way, but it's not my style.

What would be worse for you: losing Cup Final or be relegated?
I'd give you an answer as clear as the apricot Morand, neither one nor the other and vice versa. Cup is not being lost because the girls are too afraid to walk home by Rawyl and be stony Savièse by peasants in the dérupe Sanetch. As for relegation, you do not have too much chickweed, I already put in motion the legal machinery, as Vaduz is not even in Switzerland, so they make a championship between corporate bankers cut down and stop us taupe seats A. League You see, it's like if I asked to participate in the Calcio with FC Sion ... Though, one day it may come.

You served sauerkraut and 5000 people in support of meals, odors have been terrible, right? Oh my
porrami, you should have seen some festivals go fart in there through. Besides the guys from the research institute in Martigny new energy had never seen it. That evening, Y'avait more methane per cubic meter square in the stables to Jean-Marie Fournier Veysonne. And too bad for what was once more sausages on the plate than around a bar night at the Village, it would still not be choosy. Why

Did you Chassot nicknamed "Beep Beep" in your blog, because he often receives text messages?
You, you're as funny as a drink with Pirmin Zurbriggen to sip the holy water from Lourdes! Chassot, if he is called "Beep Beep" is not turned up for his time on the right wing of FC Sion, but rather for its speed between the Ticino and the Boulevard Bar ...

Massimo Lorenzi is our new leader ... That you are a master in human relations, you know how I could put it in your pocket? Bon ben
say that good to begin with, avoids bring him on the shelf or Timea Bacsinszky Fränzi Aufdenblatten. For you see, his style is rather Massimo Gut combined latex Swisscom ... Also tries to present one of your ex-girlfriends of HEJ (High School Journalisque ...) that told you 50% chance to hit you, that is to say, you, you wanted it not .. . And what if you promise him to find a scheme for the Viola stutters less and the players Paratte recognize at first glance, you can perhaps hope to take her morning coffee.

Mr. Constantine, happy birthday seems therefore the agenda! No but you're
tocson or good? It one party but not me my blog. I hope you have not brought as a gift a Pinot Geneva infected or worse for an Eye of Partridge Auvergnier is used in Valais shine pumps Pharaoh before our matches.

Frankly Mr. Constantine, after fifty posts appear on your blog, admit that you have a negro to write for you?
Want to catch a salad phalanx by the figure or good? I have done the united and popular Ayent Maurice Métral I read everything, so you can see the style I like to live right level for you compose an essay in French the comforts of home. Besides, do not Mariolle here because I bet I have more readers on my blog waiting for you when you admirers of Yves Allegro in the locker room exit Screw Cup!

So you continue the adventure?
More than ever the contrary! Somebody contacted journalists to those of Weirdoes Blick Lémanique have something interesting to publish. Bon ben so much more of it this hand! Stop a bit with your questions without head or tail and pays me a bucket instead. You got to pass it on your expense report from Barcelona but this time not fall awry of the office, otherwise, for your promo, you might even make you the moles by Blattner!

In 20-year career, I rarely had in front of me francs speakers as Mr. Constantine. Fortunately my experience, my constant questioning and my legendary good humor allowed me to ignore small peaks friendly launched by this great man of football in Western Switzerland. Go, because everything is possible in football and well show you that I learn quickly, I'm starting: Health and ... you drink one, or?

0 comments:

Post a Comment