Friday, April 17, 2009

Chewbacca Maskstep Brothers

Cup has overflowed! Pete

From Tchieu! Do not you think c'tte back, just come to j'viens bercailles after five days of rioulle stinker. J'te am drawings but not next to a pintochée such, even the recruitment of youngsters Grimentz passes for goat piss. Eighteen per tire, not a word wrong because if I tell you a whopper, I promise to go on pilgrimage to hair with this Longeborgne Arpette Dupuis on his back, bellowing: 'Everything is possible in tennis Allegro, Switzerland, the king crossed the lift!

You do not know how to cafés y 'between Lucerne and Kriens Allmend Platz? Ben I know, no fewer than nineteen! If I know is that they were all done and we even managed to forget the friend Rene in the eighteenth, Kellerei the famous St. Georg in Kriens. He was trying to explain to those losers in Lucerne in Valais was used Pinot Maienfeld to squirt the windshield in the winter and melt the ice. By cons of Collombin, still no news so far but knowing him, he must surely be trying to trudge behind a big bump in one of these hills of Switzerland really primitive.

Good other than that, you know me, I'm not too boastful about the fact that we are going to tumble down by the Berne Convention for the eleventh time, and thanks to me, it goes back to fire the Rhone and to Batchiaz. In addition, the icing on the Läckerli the discolored Basel will watch our demonstration in front of his TV Finale to tug the jowls and redo the facade rather than the seat next to take the theories of wife drunk.

Well, what j'te say about this match in Lucerne. Tour that just was the best man on the pitch distilling all his experience gained after last year moultes button ... and Gutter to chat with my buddy Trinchero. As usual, the girls have failed to make frocks at the last minute but I was all based on pénos because you want to do what other When you've got a guy like that Saborio to the aims of a Securitas at 3am at the exit of a ball down in countryside at Branson. Well, fortunately we Beney saves the day but to be honest, I had never doubted for a second because as I always said, over FC Sion, Valais is through we will find ... .

And then I dunno if you got too follow but we have a new kozakh on the bench. It happened a little silly story with my attache operator who came to report problems with Bertine frequency and the rest of the little girls. Well, you know me, I master communication for many ages and I spend too much through the back of the spoon to cut through the heart of the matter, between Caen and two brothers Babel, I could not do as the inventor of the ski and Téléverbier, good old King Solomon and cut these two lads, so I decided to send my two-door papers explained that they go around a glass of Fendant rather than the key. Good
the Tholot, I am not too worried because he had the habit of making lourder recent seasons, so it will not make him too weird when it falls on his overcoat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment