Friday, November 14, 2008

What Did Jimi Hendrix Wear In The 60s

Rexona or good?

NY dog name, it fucks wrong! Yet I was sure of winning that game against that of Dordon Schaellibaum finally to be more precise, I was as sure of the win than to see the cuckoo solar Piccard finish at the bottom of Lake Neuchâtel. Well, darned Schael me laugh because it will remain the guy's who has spent even less time on the benches that Whirlpool Gabet, the former canteen of the club. You answer me that it is not surprising because the king of them knows much Hornus coaching football as Lehman in the conduct of cops Vaud, says it all. Well, I tell dru down, it shows you all that a good thing, a bad football player ever to transform into a magician on the sidelines because, as we say in the top-Chemin-Dessus:'' This is the right mower makes good fake!''

dunno how you found me on this first match as coach, but I swell, I think I mastered enough, perched- High in the gallery Communale, like a vulture on Catogne. Is that still I tell you that I consider myself not so much as a coach, but more like a solutioneur because finally I am not part of the problem for FC Sion. Admittedly, I had to endure the comments of Massimo yourfe, but by sending on the lawn or Monterubio to scrub the pins nor the humbug of the Egyptian offer to Lustrinogoal penalty kicks, I showed that c 'was the leader of the through. Good where I'm done in a little was when I rebricolé no defense in the second half, she took more water than a thirsty Blue Cross at a Christmas party.

Well I still have to return to the starting Stielike but not expect that I criticize the media because you know me, it's not my style. I do not know what he BAFFR the Teuton stink but dry, his breath like a mix between a sweet baklava with garlic and pine needles schnapps Black Forest. Besides, I wonder if he had not gone very evening with Tillman and the rest of the night clubbing with the Pascal Droz. Do you believe me, but I had to tell the friend of Rene redo the plaster as it lashed the office still dry 2 days after open window. Well, I'm sure I'll find a friendly solution with the sickly mustache style, he is barred without asking for dough and in exchange, I pay a squeegee up at the Cafe de Versegères Collombin.

Dunno if you know, but this week I received a letter from another ... the handsome mustachioed Debonnaire. You've perhaps wondered what this guy in motion down to Bern ... well let me explain because it is very simple: when you start your career in soccer players Vevey-Sports that you pass through the horns of the studios Sports TSR, well you can scribbler that end in an old office of the FSA under the orders of the lunch-socket Isoz.
So they will force me to find a coach ... well this time it will be a Valais. A guy who will understand the players, who will be gentle and emotional, that will work hard, raise Cajot style in a deposition to fruit, and especially a bad guy who will Olympians titles to his credit. You see, what we need is also a guy who will not afraid to strut in Suisse-Romande media people come and skate in the semoulle Tourbillon.
short, you see just how the headlines in the morning: 'The Emperor Constantine calls the Little Prince Saxon'.

No, really I'm kidding here, even Jaquier goberait not such a thing though ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment