Thursday, November 6, 2008

Playtex Sport Tampons Rock

And God created ... Christian!


Good, well let's say you've seen how the latest share here? Personally, I am not really see why all the media hubbub around some "adjustments" in my coaching staff. Hey, I could just summarize the matter with you a saying of the Village: "When it comes the hail, there must be the ax erected outside the edge!"

short, after leaving the Corporal we bring ice picks by Whirlpool and listen to the theories the bites me the crux of the Ouli on the conscience of little girls, had to say stop to this tree! Otherwise, the whole system was going to bankruptcy and soon I would have been compared in Ospel, Uncle Scrooge UBS. I went anyway not blow all my money to support the pranks of my staff even further. Zouhe out these revelers, it's me in the head by hand. It's friend Rene who best summed up this story last night at Coffee Octodurus: "By becoming a coach, this time Christian, you've made the big fool my friend!"

I should listen to this guy Rene when he told me, delegate, was the best way to bankruptcy. So, you understand better why I am self-proclaimed President - Athletic Director - Coach, what PDC! With such a title, it should pass easily in Valais ...

Well, maybe silence stampa with scribblers of Torchon Lozanne but certainly not with you, frequent readers of Red Box, the only media that will be the smell of farts and gestures of our locker room. Oumais, must see to tuttées Jacquier Morning when it was sprayed from the training ground. He had the same face as my shoes Coq Sportif Football edition Mundial 82 'that the woman had to get off the attic. For fooled, I intend to put his hand to the paw on the training ground by applying good old-fashioned methods ... kicks ass!

My tactics will you tell me? One word: communication and violence. In short, an approach "football" between that of the writer Gilbert and the other cracked the Balkans, Fatih Terim. In fact, I started communicating with my queer through messages written on large paper. I give you a thousand to one prepared by BipBip Virgil: "You run like a hare BUT MOST THINK AS A GOAL BEFORE THE WEASEL, FUCKING! "'. You admit that with this style, this king of the provocation of Domenech is an amateur next to me. The results will follow immediately, it is a certainty, and Totomat Tourbillon has not finished crunching. Last

small precision, Ouli, I have not thrown out because it's really not my style. He does what he wants the Teuton, but above all it should do what I'm saying is not the same thing, eh're agree with me? And worse, I am very sad that not support my new plan, but as they say in Valais, if someone bust a slap on the left cheek, hold out my right foot for him to go to botzon by blocking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment