Yeah hello! I tell you right away, Chuis no good. No, but what's a little all around Rafuse FC Sion? Need a little that journalists stop to argue to the wind and tides around my club because it will eventually destabilize the damned, especially since for once we have the totomat who panics. So, I hope you angry with me using my blog to restore the only truth ... mine.
all began in London down by where I have a friend who runs a gambling den in the back of a pub frequented by the Macao Zouaves and other yellow discolored from below Asia. 'A true mafia' that I am 'in comparison, that of Veysonnaz, it boots not yet dry behind the leaves'.
seem that in recent months, they have not stopped him from continuing to make paris the defeats FC Sion, apparently with such diligence that besides the addiction of a friend of Rene for 3dl Fendant an aperitif, it would pee buff. In addition without knowing, my guy's in London who sold me the match because that would seem to trigger their maniclettes FesseBok on these rollers used the secret code: 'Put some pepper in your natel'!
So you want me to do me? I see my Geoffrey trudging along in a Porsche Cayenne that fits like a hood with a raven and more, begins to change more often than natel LHC coaches. It is not thee best proof of all this guilt? And worse Like I always say, when employees have the finest cars that the pattern is that it has not opened the good book to make it round or has a need for a socialist Resources Human ...
Worse us j'te stated already, this whole paris is just the tip of the iceberg that will make the final straw in our locker room. It has all the evidence in hand because I had put in sleuth Massimo, our local 007, on the spot and he returned to the casino with as strong evidence that the faith Collombin. You should go see these high rollers of the work in the Balkans before the match against Basel, real psyschopates game these fellows, equally at home at 21 Carl Hirshmann a string around a student. Not these
scoués token that end point of time in good time, it's just a shame, because you see is a little like I pintochais all night to type in the Piquette Orsat before leaving for Great Patrol. So if Dos Santos and others believe that the Chuis Brigitte Lahaie Swiss football, well I tell you right will direct more than avocaillons Zurich to save them because as they say in Octodurus' doctors have never prevent from dying '.
Cardigan you break the pocket with these stories because we should talk about football on this site. Moreover, it will be niet with futures at any interview with Papelard orange because I too enjoyed their questions about my future casino Riddes. A good Christian like me there will never soques, as you know by now, I have no memory for numbers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment