Capions, Dordoni, asses asses, pull over and ass, socialist! NY, but you should've seen them go a little insulted that the girls had picked Fan's Club out of Lachen. Are they missing more Savièsans to seek treatment, or worse of Bienne and it would have been the plum on the cake! Must say that after a dismal performance as a gala evening with Alain Morisod and defense as much as the druggist failed to Bernard Rappaz, Ben must admit that my jaywalkers have scraped the bottom of the bottom. Besides the half-time, you can well imagine that I have not so much for gaping cut their hairs. Without telling of tall tales, next to my dry explanations, well the beginnings of Fatih Terim is the goat's testicle. In fact, I just said very gently Obinna he was to pass the ball to a guy who had a sweater the same color as his, and most importantly, it should stop throwing the ball as if he had a Scud or shoe attached to the codend of Popiste one sitting in front of his nose.
short, it was so no one was coming to make throw-in ... directly into touch. And yet it was the least worst of the best imagined as a little lower than in Thounistes, the first acceleration Sere Die took place at the 122nd minutes! That's when he wanted to measure any of these philosophers Red Sides, then hand I think you understand better why some excited. Good
must stop a little to shoot a coffin street because it will not move faster. Fortunately in these times of penury I can count on Pascal's friend to support me in the least. Thee not think it was telling the Weekly someone that I was instinctive, talented, with nerves of steel and a special meaning for élocutionement. Ben Chavis joker if not Pascal, but I do not doubt for one second that spawn such nonsense, he left the coffee drink loaded Belvedere from 2-3 to Orsat toby jugs.
Good news finally! I hired Zambrella is a very good player since I was roundly BipBip said. Well here is a pure strain Swiss player so it should please all Freysinger by the corner of Zion. After passing through the legs of the teacher in training for his Castella Servette and then in the wallet of Marco Rogerio on transfer scam in Italy, no doubt Zambrella has the perfect profile to fit the mold of FC Zion. Thus, stay tuned!
0 comments:
Post a Comment