Yeah hello! Bon ben you see, while you RILAX slightly lower on high to the chalet I put my bin out all the stops to triple you rebuild a brand new FC Sion. For you see, if I just build a Matterhorn lower in Bedouins and in addition manage to move all the months of stages over the Rhone, although I should get one day you to concoct a version of Swiss champion FC Sion. Moreover friend Rene I repeat often: 'You, Christian, you're a little football Couchepin Swiss saw that to rebuild strong, you should always destroy everything first! " . So, I pulled out the big broom to clear rice pouaillereuses girls and other queer unnecessary. Zouhe away both frocards Monterrubio and reset because you know me, talk to guys who threaten every other day to bring you back to the union office is not so much my style. Then start the ball away from the querulous Angolans, the harvester Puerto Rican and the other dancer Benini which I was as useful as a WWF guy you build a six seaters through trees Bruson.
NY, but with all this back and forth, I was sweating as much as the hair under the armpits to Fatih Terim, yeah you know how crazy the Carpathians. To tell you the things thick, it is the only suicidal beniot that I was scared to return to the turnstile Tourbillon. Well not speak Turkey because there I feel like I'm going to slip as the jeep in the last Collombin required from the pasture of Trunk on a Saturday night of madness.
So to stabilize my team, I took as a model FC Porto. Make sense when think you there! Even wine region, the same climate and above same number of Ports that you honk their Mercedes Benz 1982 in the streets of the old city when the team wins. So I brought here with the solid Mitrevski, a Macedonian warrior you lock the axis, and the best goalkeeper Vanina Latvia of all time makes me really think about me at the time of Lugano. Shihab garnering more and nicknamed the shears of the Maghreb to keep the midfield and the buffalo mimille mid-sintered, semi-Congolese totomat peter on us, I think I have succeeded where the old Corporal Urfer overturned dry for three years.
In addition, we can count on a good Polak unpronounceable name to keep the canteen as well as our latest recruit French I've been described as having the speed with Road Runner and technology ... Marco Lorenz. so it promises! Dunno what do you think this campaign but the transfer is so successful that envy of the Wolf Lake Ten of the middle part of leapfrog.
Good side result is a bit mid-mid-fig grape with just seven points in 5 games, but I will not make the seal with Tholot because summer is not even finished. But anyway, when you'll come to palm foix two points in the 94th against bands of apples, you must first finish to stop talking for nothing and the girls start to do their job. If beat Lucerne and dreamers of Xamax was a godsend, what's for stories palm points against these nullissimes Aarau and worse, against another faded Basel.
Speaking of them, dunno if you saw the cons Constanzo cycled at Zurich. Imagine that grabs the mop to Gigi as such, well the poor, it is good to get stuck with a marmoset for a while. No, the solution for Gigi is to peddle their pre-match mix-Ponstan Prozac because otherwise I swear it is good for a remake of the Battle of the plant at our next meeting.
The last time I saw a circus like the stadium was when Clement Bonhet was the fool on the button to Tourbillon. Do you remember? It just would not undress with the linesman blows savate learned with Martinetti brothers. Here, I'll have this videotape appears before our game down to Fenherbace, it might inspire the girls ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment