Saturday, February 14, 2009

Long Does Methocarbamol Stay Your System

Blisters and slaps

Oh but Bordin, I blistered hands full! Not so much slap girls who were not their own bed in order during the training camp, but because This peuilfle snow can not stop falling on high to the chalet. No no, if it continues like this, I'll have to ask one of my little toys that I used to Pouic style Brellier, pushing me to come in the last dérupe.
During Christmas, I'm mounted up to Zermatt. I want to be apart from their cow, but big stones for the Japs, there's only hotel made by péguenots up there at hand, even Bruson appear to you like a real ski resort. Hey, I've crossed Pirmin Zurbriggen. Oumais, scaring suicidal because he smiles even less than a Mona Lisa who are made guiliguili. In my opinion, it must still be jealous of frank Collombin friend who has had more success than him, both on the Streif and for sure, with the grannies on the corner. But I am not too backbiting because after you go again accusing me of sensationalizing for these Badger Morning.

Well, I tell you this not return to work early in January, I had to play catch triple! Indeed, to find a magician and turn those wimps in scrap, it was necessary both brains and a half mine, that of Rene and a half ... Pendant! So we
dry floor in desperation, they chose this guy to Bertine, thinking it would take a sacred to jinx it runs two clubs Romand a row? Well he started the job to return the LS second league is not serious, but to disappear Baulmes of running, I did not sleep for nights on end.

Well, it will be a second round seriously as say the right direct without going down the cellar, I will accept only one more excuse from the shirker. Besides, girls have figured out how it was preparing a way 'CC' to ooze as the piglets at least ten degrees in the orchards of Ecône. If you had seen how some big sweaty Tassoni,'d have said it was almost Brélaz coming out of a sauna. Bon ben

we must recognize that by making knocking down in Bellinzona, these trainings and other commando climb on snowshoes to Tzouma we reported that slab. Must say that for this game, we had Bertino roffatté a kind of tactical 'move the middle' with a stationary barrier placed in front of our defenders Pives short, an ambitious football as a mender of Anniviers to 10 days retirement. Apart from that, it was a normal game where our forwards have done everything to ensure up 0-0 Does this taborniot Reset decided to test our Sphynx sprint breathlessly.

only good news after the match, I have not had to confront these pignoufles the TSR with questions for their donkeys. Apparently, they were stuck in Geneva because of snow. No excuses but like in winter! If I was their leader, Would there have been kicking ass Tricouni that would be lost by it through.
Well one thing is sure, we'll have to redo this weekend against the foreigners in Vaduz at the stage of Straw. For once, it will change their fans to Geneva to see real sport sports action because it is certainly not going to see these funny hockey Vernets they will do busting caps Pinot Geneva two bullets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment